PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will only use and disclose your personal information internally in order to:
- (i) Understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- (ii) Develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- (iii) Manage and develop our business and operations;
- (iv) Carry out any purposes for which we have received your consent; and Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- (v) We may disclose any information we collect about you, whether you are a current or former customer, with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities, when:
- (vi) Compelled by court order or other legal procedure;
- (vii) We believe the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- (viii) Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
- (x) We obtain your consent or at your direction.
- (xi) Other than in connection with a merger, sale of Smartcryptomining's assets, financing or acquisition, we will not sell or rent any of your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We implement reasonable security practices and procedures to help protect the confidentiality and security of your information, including any non-public personal information. We protect your information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures, including by limiting access to your information to employees with a need to know such information. To make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
You may access and review or update your online account information at any time by logging into your account. If you want to close your account, please contact us at info@Smartcryptomining.com. However, please note that if you close your account, we may retain your information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes, such as to collect fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud or enforce our user agreements.